What I Learned From the Law
In Robert’s words: “Now, I just know that none of you out there have *ahem* ever had what’cha might call an up-close-and-personal encounter with the law, right? But heck, why should that keep you from learning something from it, right? (If nothing else, maybe you learned how to, er, avoid such encounters?).”
- Your post must tell of a lesson learned.
- The post has to be new.
- You need to link to the original announcement at Middle Zone Musings.
- The post title must include “What I Learned From…” or something similar.
- Be nice 🙂
- Warning: if your post isn’t suitable for all ages, it may not be included in the final results.
- Once you’re done, email Robert Hruzek (rhruzek [at] sbcglobal.net) with your name, the title of your post, and the permalink of the post. (To make sure I don’t miss it.)
Sunday, March 9th, 2008
The next day: Monday, March 10th, 2008