Lessons from animals
In Robert’s words: “Perhaps it was the perspicacity you gained from that pet platypus you had as a child (er, sorry). Maybe you picked up some interesting insights from that orangutan who co-starred with Clint Eastwood in the movie Any Which Way But Loose. Heck, you could even write a soliloquy to the horse you rode in on!”
The Usual WILF Rules
- Your blog post must tell of lessons learned from animals.
- The post has to be new.
- Link to the announcement post on Middle Zone Musings AND to the High Calling Blogs announcement too.
- The post title must include “What I Learned From…” or something similar.
- Be nice!
- Warning: to be eligible for the final list of entries, your post must be suitable for all ages. With animals involved this time, the rule holds even more true.
- Once you’re done, email Robert Hruzek (rhruzek [at] sbcglobal.net) with your name, the title of your post, and the permalink of the post.
Sunday, June 15th, 2008, midnight Central Daylight Savings Time (find your local time here)
The next day: Monday, June 16th, 2008