What I Learned From 2008
In Robert’s words: “So how do you choose? Well, the question you have to ask yourself is, what was the most amazing, moving, profound, surprising, insane, whacky, or whatever thing you learned in the month of March? How about July? Anything in October?”
- One entry per blog.
- Choose your best post from each month of 2008.
- In an MS Word or RTF file, list the permalinks and add a short description for each post. This file will become a guest post on Middle Zone Musings.
- E-mail the list to Robert Hruzek at rhruzek [at] sbcglobal [dot] net as soon as possible with a subject of ‘BLOGAPALOOZA ENTRY’.
- Recommended: include a short bio about you and your blog with a self-portrait in .jpg format.
- Recommended: link to the announcement post.
From January 5th-29th, Robert will post your guest post on his site, links and everything.
There’s no specific deadline, but make it easy on Robert and try to get him your post by January 5th, 2009.
Starting January 5th 2009