Influential Blogger Janette Toral has announced the 2009 edition of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs group writing project. Which new blogs were most influential in the past 12 months?
Emerging Influential Blogs
In Janette’s words: “new and emerging blogs that are making an impact to its readers in 2009. These are blogs that… are gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership and influence. They also blog for various reasons such as expression of thoughts, sharing of knowledge and insights, events reporting or coverage, and some for profit.”
- Blog about the 10 (not less) most important blogs in your eyes that were launched between May 1st 2008 – May 1st 2009.
- You can change your picks as often as like; they will only be counted on August 2nd, 2009.
- The blogs you vote for must have been created after May 1st 2008, not older blogs that changed names or domains.
- Only one entry per blogger, and you’re only eligible if your blog has an updated profile/about page providing contact information (they’re trying to weed out slogs).
- Your list post must contain a link back to the announcement post.
- To submit your entry, leave a comment on the announcement post with your post’s permalink. If you change your list before the deadline but after having submitted your entry, leave another comment to announce the update.
10 randomly-chosen group writing project participants will win US$100. To be eligible for the prize – of which I was one of the winners last year – your blog post needs to link to the sponsors listed on the announcement post.
July 30th, 2009
To be announced