What did people see in the cartoon?
- Derrick Kwa saw a sharp point.
- Bob Hruzek saw a reason to look before you leap.
- Darlene McDaniel saw a clear lesson for managers.
- Joanna Young saw a need to be careful with words.
- Erica DeWolf saw the importance of market testing.
- John Crickett saw a page from his own marketing past.
- Ellen Weber saw a window into the mind’s response to words.
- Jeanne Dininni saw a complete portrait of how a writer writes.
- Robyn McMaster saw guffaws and compiled an awesome link list.
- Dexter saw an important lesson about search engine optimization.
- Brad Shorr’s vision of what happened to poor Mr. Gas Station Guy.
- Jacob Share put together a very funny list of Craigslist job titles and descriptions.
- Yvonne Russell saw the little things — how a small error can have large ramifications.
8 GB iPod nano: Ellen Weber
Word Sell business books: John Crickett
Congratulations, Ellen and John!