Summer’s arrived. How can I tell? There was a dip in the participation for the recent WILF group writing project, What I Learned From Transportation.
- What I Learned From Transportation, by Ulla Hennig at Ulla Hennigs Photoblog
- My First Startup, or I Got My Corvette, by GL Hoffman at What Would Dad Say?
- What I Learned From Riding Trains in Europe, by Brad Shorr at Word Sell, Inc.
- What I Learned From Watching Ferry Boats, by Joanna Young at Confident Writing
- When Panic Attacks Take Over Your Life, by Jackie Cameron at Jackie Cameron
- Transportation in the Midwest – A Love Story, by Mike Botz (guest post at Middle Zone Musings)
- What I Learned About Learning… From a Rafting Trip, by Jean Browman at Transforming Stress to Personal Power
- What I Learned From Airplanes, by Luke Gedeon at Luke Gedeon
- What I Learned from Driving Cars, by Kim Quon at Preparation 4 Eternity [UPDATE]
- Three Amazing Truths, Part 1, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
- Three Amazing Truths, Part 2, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings