With the success of the first two Peeve Weeks, Simonne and Ronald of the RAProject are kicking off the 3rd Peeve Week. The first 25 participants have extra reason to get involved, so sign up as soon as possible…
In their words: ” A “peeve” is a cause to be annoyed, irritated, or resentful. And Peeve Week allows readers such as yourself to contribute in order to get your favorite (or least favorite) peeve off your chest.”
Peeve Week involves 5 days of different themes. The first 25 bloggers to choose a theme and one of the 5 daily time slots will have their articles appear on the RAProject blog as guest posts and will be eligible for prizes. Also, the 25 articles will be gathered in an e-book for all bloggers to freely distribute after the project is over.
- Claim a day/theme and a time slot by contacting Ronald via the RAProject’s contact form, by leaving a comment on the the announcement post or by emailing ron [at] ronalfy.com. The themes are WordPress, SEO/Making Money Online, Web Design/Development, Social Networking and Blogging.
- You can claim time slots on multiple days but not on the same day i.e. you can blog about the different topics but not write multiple posts about the same topic.
- Write a blog post about the theme(s) you’ve chosen without mentioning the Peeve Week. If you don’t have a blog, you can email in your post using Ronald’s address above or apply to be a guest contributor on the RAProject.
- Each post must be a minimum 350 words.
- Any submitted posts must be release under the Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States license.
- Tell Ronald and Simonne about your blog post using the methods listed here above.
- If you submit an entry for a theme that has no remaining time slots available, you will still get a link back to your blog post at the end of Peeve Week 3.
Become a sponsor
In order to pay for the prizes, Ronald and Simonne would like you to sponsor individual articles at US$10 per post. All sponsors will be cited on the RAProject blog the day of their theme and will be included in a “sponsors” page in the e-book compilation of all the entries. There are other benefits and conditions too.
The prizes are based on sponsors’ contributions per theme day, so there will likely be different prizes per day although Ronald and Simonne are aiming for a value of at least US$50 per prize package.
April 4th 2008 This project has been cancelled
The theme days are April 7th-11th with the corresponding posts appearing each day.