Just like in 2007, Darren Rowse has launched a group writing project in August. There’s a great prize to be won too, offered by David Airey, sponsor of the Building RSS group writing project and designer of the Group Writing Projects logo.
Blog post titles (sort of)
In Darren’s words: “Rather than giving you a ‘theme’ to write about I’m inviting you to go away and write a blog post and to really focus upon writing a killer post title. Of course you’ll want to work on the best possible post too – but this project is all about titles so make sure they are spot on..”
- Write a blog post with a killer title.
- Only one entry per person.
- Your post must be new.
- The entry can be in any language but send in an English translation of the title.
- Recommended: The post should contain a link back to the announcement post.
- Submit your entry’s title, permalink url and your name via this form. To be eligible for the prize, include a valid email address.
A $2000 identity design (logo) from David Airey, chosen at random from all the participants.
End-of-day Thursday August 28th 2008, for whichever timezone you’re in.
Friday August 29th 2008