Outstanding Club’s group writing project is a great attempt to shake you up into improving your life.
Personal Mission Statements
In Iain’s words: “define your own mission statement. What are the things that define you to the core? …you don’t even need to succeed in coming up with one! The process of trying to develop one is the important part.”
- Write a blog entry describing what your personal mission statement is and the process you used to discover it.
- Your blog entry can be new or something you’ve blogged in the past 60 days.
- Only one entry per participant.
- Recommended but not required: link back to the Outstanding Club blog.
- Send in your entry’s permalink url and title via email to iainhamp at gmail dot com or with a comment on the announcement post.
- A list of all the content entries will appear on the Outstanding Club blog on May 7th. Vote for your favorite entries by blogging about at least 3 of them by May 14th. Every mentioned entry in your favorites’ blog post will be awarded a point.
- To be eligible for a prize, you must have submitted a blog entry AND have voted for your favorites.
2 US$25 Amazon.com gift certificates
On May 21st, the prizes will be awarded to the two articles with the most points. Ties will be decided by which post was *submitted* first.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at midnight Pacific Standard Time
May 7th 2008