Absorbing Writing’s Emma Bird and Joanna Young (you loved her in that Confident Writing blog as well) recently announced this dreamy group writing project.
Your Ideal Writing Weekend
In Joanna and Emma’s words: “Tell us about the ingredients of your ideal writing weekend. That might be a weekend you’ve already enjoyed, one that you’ve got planned, or one that you’re hoping to take part in, some day…You might talk about how this relates to the writing process: getting past writer’s block, finding the right words, tapping into your muse.”
- Should be a new post, maximum 500 words.
- Your text should be readable by all ages.
- The post must contain a link back to Absorbing Writing: Writing Workshops In Italy.
- To submit your entry, email the title and permalink to info [at] absorbingwriting [dot] com.
There will be 5 winners as determined by the contest judge, Lea Woodward of Location Independent.
- First prize: £50 (US$100) Amazon gift certificate
- Second prize: £25 (US$50) Amazon gift certificate
- 3 Runners up: £5 (US$10) Amazon gift certificate
Additionally, every entrant will earn 4 links to their entry.
Friday September 1st 2008, midnight your time