WiseBread’s latest group writing project is looking for cheap ways to eat well where you live.
Best cheap restaurants in your area
In Greg’s words: “write a helpful blog post about the best cheap eats in your city…Tell us about the places that can’t be found ANYWHERE else! …Include price ranges, your favorite dishes, special “secret” menus, and any other insider tip.”
- Write a blog post on topic or post your entry in the forum thread where the project was announced.
- The article must be about a region smaller than a country.
- Your post doesn’t need to be new but it does need to be relevant.
- No writing about chain/franchise restaurants, please.
- After blogging, update the Best Cheap Eats Google Map with your restaurant suggestions. See the announcement post for guidelines on that.
- Email your entry’s title, the city/state /country it pertains to, permalink url and your name to editor [at] wisebread [dot] com. Put “Group Write: Local Eats” as the subject of the email.
October 31st 2008