How are you connecting with your blog’s audience? Alex Cristache of Blogsessive wants to know, and he’s got a nice prize package for 3 winners as an incentive.
How to engage your blog readers
In Alex’s words: “I’ve talked about engaging writing before, so you can take a quick look and see what’s this about.”
- Your post must be new.
- To be valid, you must include the following paragraph somewhere in your entry: “This is an entry for Blogsessive’s Group Writing Project & Contest. Supported by U Priting – Business Cards and Blog Design Studio.”
- Recommended: link back to the announcement post.
- To submit your entry, use Blogsessive’s contact form. Choose ‘Group Writing Project’ in the subject, fill in your name, email address and use the Website field for your entry’s permalink. Give a short description about yourself in the Message field.
Although not everyone likes including sponsor mentions like Alex requires, please support bloggers like Alex who made the effort to get sponsored prizes for you and they will probably support you when your turn comes around.
The grand prize winner gets:
- 1 identity package – logo, business card and letterhead design – by Alex Cristache
- 1 “Personal license” for the Edge premium WordPress theme created by Blog Design Studio
- 500 business cards printed using your newly-won design by U Printing
There will also be 2 runner-ups who will each win:
- 250 business cards printed by U Printing
End-of-day September 30th 2008
Soon after the submission deadline