Thanks to a growing list of terrific sponsors, at least 4 bloggers will be winners in the Building RSS Group Writing Project and Contests.
Updated prize list for July 7, 2008
1) The grand prize winner will enjoy:
- US$100 via Paypal, sponsored by Group Writing Projects.
- A 30-minute subscriber growth consultation with Liz Strauss, courtesy of Liz Strauss.
- A 30-minute design consultation with David Airey, courtesy of David Airey.
- A copy of Daniel Scocco’s Killer Domains, courtesy of Daniel Scocco and Daily Blog Tips.
- 1-month placement of a sitewide 125×125 pixel button ad on JobMob, a US$200 value courtesy of JobMob.
- 3-months placement of a sitewide 125×90 pixel banner ad on Designer Daily, a US$80 value courtesy of Mirko Humbert.
- 1-month placement of a sitewide 125×125 pixel button ad on Group Writing Projects, courtesy of Group Writing Projects.
2) One randomly selected participant blogger will win:
- A copy of Liz Strauss’s The Secret to Writing a Successful and Outstanding Blog, sponsored by Liz Strauss.
3) The blogger of the most original tip as voted by the Group Writing Projects Community will earn:
- An unlimited license to premium WordPress plugin OIOPublisher, sponsored by Simon Emery.
- 3-months placement of a sitewide text link ad on Designer Daily, courtesy of Mirko Humbert.
The vote will take place after the final results are compiled.
4) Don’t forget about the promotional contest, the winner of which will earn at least a pack of Moo MiniCards.
More prizes may still be added
Would you like to sponsor the Building RSS group writing project?