The College Money Network is celebrating the coming school year by throwing their first group writing project and contest giveaway.
Back to School tips
If you are a current college student: Share your financial goal for the upcoming semester, quarter, or school year and how you will achieve it.
If you are not a college student: Share some tips and ideas for managing your finances as a student. If you’ve already been there and done that, what is the most important financial advice you would give to college students?
- Write a post on your own blog about the theme.
- To submit your entry, email the College Money Network with your permalink and post title.
- Recommended: the post should contain a link back to the announcement post.
- All prize winners must be 18 years of age or older and live in the United States, but you can still participate in the group writing project otherwise.
Submitting a post is just one way of many to earn points for the prize drawings. Check the announcement post for more details.
- 4GB iPod nano
- $50 cash
- $20 cash
- Copy of The 4-Hour Workweek
- One-year magazine subscriptions
- Young Money
- SmartMoney Magazine
- Money Magazine
- $10 eBay gift certificate
All valid entries will be assigned a unique number. The organizers will use a random number generator to select the winning numbers.
August 31st 2008 at 11:59 PM PST (check your local time here)