After the Caring Compassion Charity group writing project, Alex Shalman is at it again.
In Alex’s words: “My goal for this project is to explore the subject of happiness, and spread the awareness that happiness is achievable by anyone and everyone, at any time.”
This is a particularly interesting group writing project because of its complexity. The project involves interviewees, bloggers and commenters and there are prizes for people of every category. Head on over to the announcement post for a detailed explanation.
- How do you define happiness?
- On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your happiness now, versus when you were a child?
- What do you do on a daily basis that brings you happiness? (and how consistent is the feeling of happiness throughout your day)
- What things take away from your happiness? What can be done to lessen their impact or remove them from your life?
- What do you plan on doing in the future that will bring you even more happiness?
- Your post must answer all of the above questions.
- You must link to the announcement post.
- In case your trackback doesn’t get through, post a comment on the announcement post to tell Alex about your blog post.
- Recommended: leave comments on interview posts throughout the month of February 2008
- Recommended: submit posts from the project to social media, and link to other posts in the project besides the announcement post.
- 2 people will receive 125×125 pixel banner advertisements for the whole month of March 2008.
- 3 people will receive sponsored links for the whole month of March 2008.
Submission Deadline (Contest Only)
This group writing project is open-ended which means that as long as bloggers continue to blog answers to the interview questions according to the rules above, Alex will continue adding links to the Happiness group writing project roundup. If you’re hoping to win one of the prizes though, you will need to blog your post by February 29th, 2008.