After taking a break, here is Tillerman’s latest group writing project.
In Tillerman’s words: “Maybe it’s a spot you discovered on a vacation or a cruise? Maybe it’s your current home sailing waters? Maybe it’s some place you’ve only read about and it’s your life’s dream to sail there one day?”
- Write a post on your blog about your top sailing destination.
- Your post must be new.
- Link to the announcement post on the Proper Course blog.
- To submit your entry, email tillermeister [at] gmail [dot] com with your permalink url and post title.
- Recommended: Give your story a unique title.
- Recommended: Follow the Proper Course blog to visit the different entries and comment on them.
April 30th, 2012
As Tillerman posts them on his Proper Course blog