With over US$1500 in cash to be won, and over US$2500 in total, this is a contest you don’t want to miss.
SEO/Blogging/Internet Marketing/Social Media
In Gerald’s words: “It’s that time of the year when the donkey starts misbehaving. All joking aside, the contest is (now) an annual contest for SEOs and Internet marketers to showcase their awesome guest blogging skills.”
- Your blog post submission must be completely new and original. Do NOT post it anywhere, not even your own blog.
- See the the announcement post for guidelines about post content.
- To submit your entry, you need to register for a SEM Group user account and submit the post there for review.
- Once you submit your entry, you must blog about the contest on your blog.
- This 2nd post must contain a link back to the announcement post and all the sponsors. There’s html code available for you to copy and paste that does the linking for you.
- Recommended: use the above logo on your own post.
There’s a long list of prizes and lots of money to be won, so just check out the announcement post for details.
The winner will be chosen by judges based on the quality of the article and the quality of the article’s promotion.
October 7, 2011
However, since you are free to promote until then, the earlier you submit your entry, the more time you have to promote.
Guest posts will start appearing immediately, and the winner will be announced soon after the final submission deadline.
Submission ended on 2011-10-07
--Jacob Share, Professional Blogging Consultant and THE Group Writing Projects Expert