The Cell Phone Users and Abusers Group Writing Project has just announced its prize winners among the 26 entries.
- Robyn McMaster, Driving Under the Influence of Cells
- Joanna Young, Mobile Phone NoiseL I’m On the Train!!!
- Robyn McMaster, Kickstart Cellphone Smarts!*
- Jackie Cameron, Why I both love and hate mobile phones
- Aylad MacOdys, Hang. Up. Now.
- Kate Baggott, Your Mobile: More Expensive than You Know
- Brad Shorr, Cell Hell In the Pews*
- Em Dy, Cell Phones and Timing
- Ulla Hennig, The cell phone that wasn’t turned off
- Sarah, The Dark Side of Cell Phone
- Deb, Cell Phone Pet Peeve
- Karen Hanrahan, I Probably Won’t Die of Cancer Either
- Robert Hruzek, Why I Hate Cell Phones
- Gary Viray, Cell Phone Users & Abusers
- Ajay, My Top Three Cellphone Peeves
- Lillie Ammann, Cell Phone Users & Abusers
- Brad Shorr, Waiting for Goodbye*
- Luke Gedeon, Cell Phone Users and Abusers: Texting While Driving
- Yvonne Russell, 5 Ways To Cheese Off Your Fellow Planet Dwellers With A Cell Phone
- Angell, Cell Phone Etiquette 101
- Debbie Yost, We Are Texting Away Our Compassion
- Jeanne Dininni, The Cell Phone: Both a Blessing and a Curse
- Rarst, Rise and fall of mobile hyperconnectivity
- Jacob Share, The Most Powerful Job Search Tool You Didn’t Know You Had
- Erica DeWolf, Today’s Cell Phone and Mobile Etiquette
- Damama T, Twittering my life away – Confessions of a texting junkie.
Congratulations to Erica, Karen, Jeanne, Robert, Gary, Damama, Debbie and Deb!