To celebrate breaking the 1000-subscriber barrier, David Culpepper of PureBlogging wants to give you money. He decided that the best way would be via a group writing project. Congratulations, David!
In David’s words: “No matter what your niche is, you should be able to come up with a “how to” post… “How To Start A Blog” or “How To Find A Date” or “How To Paint Your Toenails.” You get the idea.”
- Your post must be a “How to” guide of some sort.
- The post must be new to be eligible for a prize.
- Recommended: link back to the announcement post.
- Submit your entry via the PureBlogging contact form with the post’s permalink, title and your name.
- Browse the final entries roundup on May 28th and vote for your favorites by posting a list of them, not including your own. During the next few days, David will come around to count all the votes and determine the prize winners.
The 3 bloggers whose posts received the most votes will win US$100 each.
Tuesday May 27th 2008, Midnight Eastern Time Zone (see your time here)
Wednesday May 28th 2008, prize winners to be announced after all votes are counted.