To celebrate breaking the 1000-subscriber barrier, David Culpepper of PureBlogging wants to give you money. He decided that the best way would be via a group writing project. Congratulations, David!
In David’s words: “No matter what your niche is, you should be able to come up with a “how to” post… “How To Start A Blog” or “How To Find A Date” or “How To Paint Your Toenails.” You get the idea.”
- Your post must be a “How to” guide of some sort.
- The post must be new to be eligible for a prize.
- Recommended: link back to the announcement post.
- Submit your entry via the PureBlogging contact form with the post’s permalink, title and your name.
- Browse the final entries roundup on May 28th and vote for your favorites by posting a list of them, not including your own. During the next few days, David will come around to count all the votes and determine the prize winners.
The 3 bloggers whose posts received the most votes will win US$100 each.
Tuesday May 27th 2008, Midnight Eastern Time Zone (see your time here)
Wednesday May 28th 2008, prize winners to be announced after all votes are counted.
Submission ended on 2008-05-27
--Jacob Share, Professional Blogging Consultant and THE Group Writing Projects Expert