Tillerman wants to hear about how you would drill down sailing to its bare essentials.
In Tillerman’s words: “What are the fundamentals of sailing that we enjoy? Such simple things.. wind, water… and some machine that propels us using those elements. Why make it more complicated and fussy than it needs to be? Let’s get back to basics. Less is more.”
- Write a new post on topic.
- Link to the announcement post on the Proper Course blog.
- To submit your entry, email tillermeister [at] gmail [dot] com with your permalink url and post title.
- Recommended: Give your story a unique title.
- Recommended: Follow the Proper Course blog to visit the different entries and comment on them.
Sunday, October 18th 2009
As Tillerman posts them on his Proper Course blog
--Jacob Share, Professional Blogging Consultant and THE Group Writing Projects Expert